OXYGÉNE developed by our R&D team in order to meet the highest professional requirements, it’s our new leading concept in spraying solutions.
Its harmonic and compact design further optimizes the vehicle’s centre of gravity, resulting in an improved user experience owing to a higher sense of lightness uncommon to such large equipment.
- Chassis: made of steel with 3 point linking ISO 730 cat.2. thermal paint hardened with polyester resin. Pure vertical travel 1.4 meters boom lift. From 0,5 to 2m working height.
- It is disposed to incorporate one of our front auxiliary tanks. Stainless-steel quick couplings. Double function: suction /impulsion.
- Tanks: HDPE polyethylene. Three independent circuits: Main (1,300, 1,600 and 2,000 l), circuit-cleaning and hand-washing. Folding product filler with four functions. Dry run level indicator.
- Pump: Flow rates to choose from 165 to 220 lpm. Maximum pressure 10 bar.
- Regulation:Computerized with flow and speed sensor. DUAL-PRESS system.
- Vertical folding hydraulic booms SERIE i (i5 / i5-s / i7). Up to 24m working width. Automatic pendular balance correction. Elastic protection at boom ends front-back. Automatic return. 5 to 9 independent water sectors (depending on the model). EASY-LEVEL blockage system and fast tilting system on models i7, and optional for model i5. Standard variable geometry on model i7. Multifunctional joystick on mod. i7 (10 functions) and optional for model i5.
- Designed to work with liquid fertilizers
Auxiliary Front Tank (Optional)
- Chasis made of steel and thermal paint hardened with polyester resin.
- Capacity: 1000 and 1500 Liters.
- Available with or without pump (electric or hydraulic).
- Suitable for work with liquid fertilizers.
- Dry level visible in all directions.
- Suction filter with automatic closing.
- Quick Coupling (cam lock) 2″ (lines not included)
- Agitation of the product
- Transfer the mixture to the rear main tank or to an external one(transfer)
- Suction from an external source
- Suction from the main tank
- Oxygéne PDF Brochure
- Oxygéne Auxiliary Tank PDF Brochure
- Oxygéne Video 1
- Oxygéne Video 2
- Oxygéne Video 3
- Oxygéne Video 4
- Oxygéne Video 5