Robust and durable thanks to its unique diaphragm pump system combined with the pressure control valve: the ideal knapsack for your crop protection.
The diaphragm pump system of the CP Classic creates the pressure through the deformation of a highly flexible diaphragm, the limited friction action of this diaphragm avoids premature wear to the pump due to dirty water.
- 20L tank capacity
- Robust, ergonomic and lightweight design / Parts protected from damage by tank skirt
- Pressure limitor to adjust pressure for various spraying tasks
- Wide opening for easy filling and emptying operations
- Left/right hand operation
- High resistance GRP (Glassfibre Reinforced Plastic) lance adaptable for all types of nozzles
- Double filtration system to clean impurities before nozzle outlet
- Few moving parts and none are exposed to friction, thus ensuring resistance to dirt in the spray liquid
- Brass components for excellent durability.
- The pressure can be set at low (L) position pressure setting for the spraying of herbicides and at high (H) position for insecticides and fungicide applications.
- Tank litres: 20 L
- Material: Polypropylene
- Filler neck: 140 mm
- Max working pressure: 3 bar (45 psi)
- Total weight: 5 kg
- Harness material: Polyethylene pads with polyester fibre braiding
- Lance length: 500 mm
- Hose length: 1360 mm