Bravo 180S is the smallest computer belonging to our Precision Farming range but still offers high performance and reliability. A compact and cost-effective tool but extraordinarily efficient and precise to meet all requirements of small-medium farming machine operators.
- Application-specific software: crop sprayer, orchard sprayer and multi-row sprayer Tank level indication (option level sensor)
- Automatic tank profile calibration through line flowmeter. Parameters can be exported via USB
- Automatic adjustment through flow rate or pressure reading (by flowmeter or pressure sensor)
- Automatic stop below minimum set pressure, to ensure nozzles always work within their service range.
- Automatic shut-off of main valve below minimum work speed set by user.
- 10 job configurations can be stored (spray rate, nozzles, etc.) and recalled when necessary
- Visual and sound alarms
- Temporary increase and decrease of liquid output
- Multi-language software, various units of measurement can be set (l/ha, GPA, GPK, l/100m, etc.)
- Information displayed: Application Rate, Speed, Pressure, Flow rate, Sprayed quantity, Tank level, Area covered,
- Spraying duration, Distance covered
- Built-in level indicator
- Connectors for GPS and remote main control
- USB drive for data transfer and software update